Job Openings for Nurses
Caring is at the heart of everything we do at Saint John Hospital. That is reflected in our supportive and diverse team of nurses. They come from many different backgrounds and range in age and in experience from new graduates to seasoned pros. They all have one thing in common: they are dedicated to putting the patient first.
What to Expect
We foster an environment that encourages personal and professional growth. As a nurse at Saint John, you'll have many opportunities to continue learning and to advance your career. Here's what you'll find:
- A shared governance program. You can have a positive impact on patient care through our Nursing Practice Council. You'll be encouraged to give input and participate on teams that cross departments and disciplines to replicate best practices. Our council has the accountability to define and control issues that pertain to professional practice. The council is the gold standard of clinical excellence at Saint John.
- Respect from the physicians. Our doctors give nurses a high rating and value their contribution to patient care.
- Excellent staff-to-patient ratios. Our targeted nurse-to-patient ratio is among the best in the area.
- Commitment to quality. Quality is a core value at Saint John. Each department has a Process Improvement representative who keeps colleagues informed about PI projects. Our Performance Improvement program looks for new ways to improve care, hospital operations and the experience for patients, their families and the staff.
- Use data to measure success. National standards for quality dictate our care. We continually investigate and develop new standards in line with the best practices that have proven to be effective.
To learn more about us, click on Our Mission and Values.
View current Job Openings at Saint John.