To support reducing community impact of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19),
Saint John Hospital is continuing a “No Visitation” plan.
Only visitors essential for provision of care coordination will be permitted
at the hospital. Such visitors must leave the campus after scheduled visitation.
Other visitors may be allowed with administrative approval under certain
• Visitation of a patient in critical care.
• Because we take the safety of our patients and visitors very seriously,
and due to the current spike of COVID cases in the Leavenworth County
area, we will no longer be allowing visitors/family back into the ER.
(Special considerations will be in place for parents bringing in a minor
child or elderly parent).
• Patients arriving for an outpatient procedure, same-day surgery
will be allowed to have one visitor accompany them if they pass the screening process.
• If a visitor feels as if they need to visit a patient outside of
these parameters, please contact the house supervisor for approval.
• The Senior Behavioral Health Unit (SBHU) is continuing to restrict
all visitors at this time for the safety of staff and patients.
• No visitors under the age of 14 will be permitted in the Hospital.
No children under 14 years of age are allowed in Outpatient areas unless
they are receiving services.
The house supervisor will provide a list of patients with administrative
approval to the entrance Greeters every six hours.